Thirteen Gray Plant Mooty Attorneys Named 2012 “Minnesota Rising Stars”
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (July 9, 2012) — The Minneapolis-based law firm of Gray Plant Mooty is pleased to announce that 14 of its attorneys have been selected as 2012 “Minnesota Rising Stars” and will be recognized in the August issues of Minnesota Super Lawyers magazine, Twin Cities Business, and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine.
Gray Plant Mooty’s 2012 “Minnesota Rising Stars” are:
- Jesse Berg (Health Care)
- Anne Bjerken (Estate Planning & Probate)
- Julie L. Boehmke (Business Litigation)
- Jennifer C. Debrow (Intellectual Property)
- Brian Dillon (Business Litigation)
- Elizabeth Street Dillon (Franchise/Dealership)
- Christopher Harmoning (General Litigation)
- Kelly W. Hoversten (General Litigation)
- Inchan Hwang (Business/Corporate)
- Jeremy L. Johnson (Business Litigation)
- Kevin Moran (Franchise/Dealership)
- Kermit Nash (Business/Corporate)
- Matthew J. Shea (Estate Planning & Probate)
- Henry T. Wang (Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights)
Each year, ballots are sent to all “Minnesota Super Lawyers” asking them to nominate the best up-and-coming lawyers they’ve observed in action. “Rising Stars” are considered outstanding emerging attorneys who are 40 years of age or under, or who have been practicing 10 years or less. Fewer than 2.5 percent of Minnesota lawyers receive this honor.
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized as one of the leading corporate law firms in Minnesota and one of the top franchise firms in the world. Our roots go back to 1866. Today, we are a 170-attorney, full-service firm with offices in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minnesota, and Washington, DC. Our attorneys and staff provide exceptional client service and value to our clients, and directly or with our global affiliations, we provide comprehensive legal services on a regional, national, and global basis.