Corporate Transparency Act ("CTA") Client Resource Center
Lathrop GPM is committed to supporting our clients and sharing information on the Corporate Transparency Act ("CTA"), which will require action by many business entities - even certain single member LLCs. Below, we provide relevant, timely and solution-oriented resources and proactive guidance responding to clients’ questions and needs regarding the CTA.
CTA: Legal Updates
To help our clients stay up-to-date on developments related to the CTA, below are links to alerts, articles and other resources that our attorneys have prepared. Note the list is in chronological order so the most recent is at the top.
- The Corporate Transparency Act and Tax-Exempt Organizations by Wade Hauser and Lu Li (December 19, 2023)
- Breaking: New Corporate Transparency Act Requires Disclosures From Many Businesses by Marya Robben and Lindsey Day (December 12, 2023)
- Beneficial Ownership Information Rules and Regulations: How It May Impact You by Dale Werts, Dara Alvarado and Alex Reed (June 8, 2023)
CTA: Other Resources
- Prefer a more thorough approach? Please click here for an extended version of these updates.
- Click to view this PowerPoint deck reporting rules under the CTA.
Please contact either attorney below or your Lathrop GPM attorney.
These materials are intended for general educational and informational purposes only, and readers are urged to consult with an attorney licensed to practice in their state concerning their own situations and any specific legal questions they may have.