Lathrop GPM, Insurance Recovery Practice, Labor & Employment Practice and Nine Attorneys Recognized by Benchmark Litigation
(November 9, 2020) — In the 2022 edition of Benchmark Litigation – United States, Lathrop GPM was ranked “Highly Recommended” in Missouri and “Recommended” in Kansas and Minnesota. The firm also received a national Tier 2 ranking in the area of Insurance and ranked “Recommended” for Labor and Employment in Missouri.
In addition to the firm accolade, nine partners were individually recognized. Seven Lathrop GPM partners were named 2022 Benchmark Litigation Stars, with one of them also being named to the Benchmark Litigation Top 250 Women in Litigation list and one a 2022 Future Star. Two were recognized as a 2021 Labor & Employment Stars.
The Lathrop GPM attorneys recognized and their honors are as follows:
- Michael J. Abrams (Kansas City, Mo.) – 2022 Local Litigation Star; Commercial, Entertainment, Insurance, Media, Securities
- Scott Beeler (Overland Park, Kan.) – 2022 Local Litigation Star; Commercial, Real Estate
- Nancy Sher Cohen (Los Angeles, Calif.) – 2022 Local Litigation Star, 2022 National Practice Area Star, 2021 Top 250 Women in Litigation; Insurance (her tenth consecutive year)
- Dean Eyler (Minneapolis, Minn.) – 2022 Local Litigation Star, Future Star; Intellectual Property
- Brian C. Fries (Kansas City, Mo.) – 2022 Local Litigation Star; Commercial, Insurance, Securities
- Gregory R. Merz (Minneapolis, Minn.) – 2022 Local Litigation Star; Commercial, Competition/Antitrust, Securities, White Collar Crime
- Rosalee McNamara (Kansas City, Mo.) – 2021 New Labor & Employment Star; Labor & Employment (for the second year)
- Laura Reathaford (Los Angeles, Calif.) – 2021 Labor & Employment Star; Labor & Employment (for the second year)
- Robert E. Thackston (Dallas, Texas) – 2022 Local Litigation Star; Commercial, Product Liability
Known as “the definitive guide to the leading litigation law firms and lawyers around the world,” Benchmark Litigation conducts extensive interviews with litigators and in-house counsel to identify preeminent litigation practitioners and firms.