Robin L. Maynard
Robin Maynard is a Title IX Investigator & Adjudicator in Lathrop GPM's Minneapolis office. Robin focuses on investigating allegations of sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, gender-related violence, and protected class discrimination and harassment on behalf of higher-ed institutions. Robin also adjudicates such matters on behalf of institutions, including acting as a hearing officer at live hearings.
Robin brings a unique background to her practice. She is a former Assistant Hennepin County Attorney. As a prosecutor she worked in Adult Criminal Court, Juvenile Court and Family Court. In Family Court, Robin represented the State in child support matters. As a Juvenile Court attorney, Robin represented the state of Minnesota in juvenile delinquency hearings. She spent most of her time at Hennepin County in Adult Criminal Court prosecuting a range of criminal felony offenses, including sexual assault, attempted murder and murder. Robin was also on the Minneapolis Gang Unit.
Additionally, Robin previously worked as an adjunct faculty member at William Mitchell College of Law where she taught legal writing. Robin also clerked at the Dakota County Attorney’s Office in the Adult Criminal Division.
- Minnesota (inactive status – not currently practicing law and in process of seeking transfer from inactive status to active status)
- Friends of FANA, Board of Directors, Vice President
- Harding University, Annual Fund Co-Chair
- Hope Academy, Advancement Committee
- New Life Academy, School Board, Vice Chair; Mock Trial Coach/Advisor