Larry B. Huebner
Larry Huebner’s practice includes real estate financing and development; retail, office and multi-family development and leasing; partnerships; joint ventures; sales and acquisitions; construction and permanent loans, workouts, foreclosures and bankruptcies; general corporate and business; mergers and acquisitions and international business.
- Represented a major self-storage operator in a CMBS financing of all of its properties in the United States and Canada.
- Represented clients in the development and leasing of retail shopping and entertainment centers throughout the United States.
- Negotiated leases for major retailers in numerous projects in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan and other countries.
- Represented institutional lenders in all aspects of the financing of commercial real estate projects throughout the Midwest.
- Assisted a major theater exhibition company in a transaction involving the sale and leaseback of 90 movie theater facilities with an aggregate sale price in excess of $200 million.
- Acted as local counsel in Missouri for the Rolling Stones during their 1994 concert tour.
Larry’s representative clients include:
- AMC Entertainment, Inc.
- The Kroenke Group
- Russell Stover Candies, Inc.
- Finish Line, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Nationwide Life Insurance Company
- State Farm Life Insurance Company
- NorthMarq Capital, Inc.
- District of Columbia
- Not admitted in Kansas
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2018 - 2020
- Martindale-Hubbell® “AV” Rating
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Kansas City Tomorrow Alumni
- Lawyers Association of Kansas City
- The Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Child Advocacy Services Center, Inc., Board of Directors
10851 Mastin BoulevardBuilding 82, Suite 1000Overland Park, KS 66210-1669
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 1979
University of Kansas, B.S., 1976