Jared M. Minkoff
Jared Minkoff has extensive experience in all aspects of development and finance. He has a national practice representing investors, community development entities, developers and lenders in transactions utilizing federal and state new markets and historic tax credits. Jared has also represented clients in projects utilizing federal and state low income housing tax credits, as well as conventional real estate development and finance, and commercial leasing.
- Represented an investor on historic and new markets tax credit investments for the rehabilitation of a historic building in Pittsburgh, PA for use as a hotel.
- Represented four community development entities in their debt and equity financing for the rehabilitation of a mixed use historic building in St. Louis, MO.
- Represented a developer on the new markets financing for the construction of a mixed use office and hotel project in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Represented an investor in numerous new markets tax credit investments to provide financing to more than 50 affiliates of Habitat for Humanity that financed the construction of thousands of single family homes.
- Represented an investor in a new markets tax credit investment to provide equipment financing to a business located in Wisconsin.
- Represented a community development entity in providing debt financing for the rehabilitation of a historic building in Reading, PA.
- Represented an investor on historic and new markets tax credit investments for the rehabilitation of two historic buildings in Detroit, MI for use as commercial rental properties.
- Rural Transactions, Novogradac & Company New Markets Tax Credit Conference, June 2011
- Exit Strategies, Novogradac & Company 9th Annual New Markets Tax Credit Spring Conference, June 2010
- Exit Strategies: Steps to a Successful Conclusion, Novogradac & Company 8th Annual New Markets Tax Credit Spring Conference, June 2009
- Community Impact - What It Looks Like and How It Can Be Measured, Novogradac & Company New Markets Tax Credit Conference, January 2009
- Formulating Success - How the HTC + the NMTC Add Up, Novogradac & Company Multi-Credit Conference, October 2008
- March 17, 2011
In the News
- November 18, 2014
- Lathrop GPM Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America©, Lawyer of the Year, and Ones to Watch for 2021August 20, 2020
- Chambers USA 2020 Names Lathrop GPM a Top Law Firm, Insurance Recovery Team Earns New Recognition, Franchise Group Ranked NationwideApril 23, 2020
- August 15, 2019
- May 3, 2019
- August 15, 2018
- May 3, 2018
- June 8, 2017
- June 3, 2016
- May 20, 2015
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- Selected among The Best Lawyers in America®, 2019-2021
- Chambers USA, Missouri Real Estate, 2012-2020
7701 Forsyth BoulevardSuite 500Clayton, MO 63105
Washington University School of Law, J.D., 1998
Washington University, B.S., 1994