Twelve Gray Plant Mooty Franchise Attorneys Named “Legal Eagles” by Franchise Times Magazine
Minneapolis-based law firm leads the nation in Legal Eagles this year
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (January 27, 2010) — The law firm of Gray Plant Mooty is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys in its Franchise & Distribution practice group have been named 2010 “Legal Eagles” by Franchise Times magazine. No law firm in the country has more 2010 Legal Eagles than the 144-year-old Minneapolis-based firm.
Legal Eagles are the top 125 lawyers in franchising, as nominated by their peers and determined by a Franchise Times editorial panel. The attorneys will be recognized in the April 2010 issue of the magazine.
Gray Plant Mooty’s 2010 Legal Eagles are:
- Arthur I. Cantor (Litigation)
- Elizabeth S. Dillon (Transactional)
- John W. Fitzgerald (Transactional)
- Michael R. Gray (Litigation)
- Peter J. Klarfeld (Litigation)
- Gaylen L. Knack (Transactional)
- Kirk W. Reilly (Litigation)
- Max J. Schott (Transactional)
- Jason J. Stover (Litigation)
- Stephen J. Vaughan (Litigation)
- Quentin R. Wittrock (Litigation)
- Carl E. Zwisler (Transactional)
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized as one of the leading corporate law firms in Minnesota and one of the top franchise firms in the world. Our roots go back to 1866. Today, we are a 170-attorney, full-service firm with offices in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minnesota, and Washington, DC. Our attorneys and staff provide exceptional client service and value to our clients, and directly or with our global affiliations, we provide comprehensive legal services on a regional, national, and global basis.