Gray Plant Mooty Recognized as Leader in Chambers USA 2019
MINNEAPOLIS (April 26, 2019) — Gray Plant Mooty and 15 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2019 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. The rankings are based on extensive research and client interviews conducted by Chambers and Partners Legal Publishers. This prestigious ranking of attorneys in the United States is released annually.
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized in the following areas:
- Franchising, Nationally. Commended for a deep bench and broad range of services, a source commented, “They're very professional industry experts and I know whoever I instruct from there will be well versed in the field.”
- Corporate/M&A, Minnesota. Clients praise the team for its attention to detail, customer service, and responsiveness.
- Intellectual Property, Minnesota. The firm’s IP team receives praise for managing over 9,000 active trademarks and representing clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Labor and Employment, Minnesota. A source remarked, “This team is always aligned and ready to assist with anything. Every interaction I’ve had has been friendly, informative, and met or exceeded my expectations.”
Gray Plant Mooty attorneys recognized are:
- Liz Dillon, Franchising
- Jan Gilbert, Franchising
- Michael Gray, Franchising
- Mark Kirsch, Franchising
- Peter Klarfeld, Franchising
- Gaylen Knack, Franchising
- Max Schott, Franchising
- Eric Yaffe, Franchising
- Carl Zwisler, Franchising
- Megan Anderson, Labor and Employment
- Wade Anderson, Real Estate
- John Brower, Corporate/M&A
- Jennifer Debrow, Intellectual Property
- Kathryn Nash, Labor and Employment
- Mark Williamson, Corporate/M&A
About Gray Plant Mooty
Gray Plant Mooty is a leading corporate law firm with one of the top franchise practices in the world. The firm’s attorneys and staff provide comprehensive legal services with exceptional service and value to clients globally. The full-service law firm has offices in Minnesota, Washington, D.C., and North Dakota. Learn more at www.gpmlaw.com.