Eight Attorneys Named 2020 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 10, 2020) — Eight Lathrop GPM attorneys are recognized in the 2020 Super Lawyers Magazine Washington, D.C. edition. Six are named Super Lawyers® and two are named Rising Stars in the annual magazine published by Thomson Reuters.
The Super Lawyers® designation identifies lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Lawyers are selected through independent research, peer nomination, and peer evaluations. Only 5 percent of Washington, D.C.-based lawyers receive the distinction.
The following Lathrop GPM lawyers are 2020 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers®,:
- Mark Kirsch (for Franchise/Dealership, Business/Corporate, International)
- Peter Klarfeld (for Franchise/Dealership, Business Litigation)
- Sheldon Klein (for Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation, Media and Advertising)
- Eric Yaffe (for Franchise/Dealership, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation)
- Robert Zisk (for Franchise/Dealership)
- Carl Zwisler (for Franchise/Dealership, International, Health Care)
Rising Stars are chosen by their peers as being among the top up-and-coming lawyers. To be considered, lawyers must be 40 years old or younger, or must have practiced law for less than 10 years. Only 2.5 percent of lawyers in Washington, D.C. receive this honor.
The following Lathrop GPM lawyers are 2020 Washington, D.C. Rising Stars:
- Maisa Jean Frank (for Business Litigation, Franchise/Dealership)
- Justin Sallis (for Franchise/Dealership)
About Lathrop GPM
Lathrop GPM is a national law firm with nearly 400 attorneys and 14 offices from coast to coast. At Lathrop GPM, we relentlessly pursue our clients’ interests to help anticipate trends, plan for challenges, and bring their vision to life. As a full-service firm with deep roots and a broad reach, Lathrop GPM collaborates with our clients to shape the future. For more information, visit lathropgpm.com.