Gray Plant Mooty Attorneys Recognized in the International Who’s Who Legal: Franchise for 2019
MINNEAPOLIS (Dec. 10, 2019) — Gray Plant Mooty is pleased to announce that 13 attorneys from the firm’s Franchise and Distribution Practice Group have been recognized in the 2019 edition of Who’s Who Legal: Franchise.
In addition, Carl Zwisler has been named a Franchise Thought Leader, nominated by peers, private practice lawyers, corporate counsel, and other market sources in the Who’s Who Legal most recent research.
The list of Gray Plant Mooty franchise attorneys recognized includes:
- Elizabeth Street Dillon (Minneapolis)
- John W. Fitzgerald (Minneapolis)
- Michael R. Gray (Minneapolis)
- Mark A. Kirsch (Washington, D.C.)
- Peter J. Klarfeld (Washington, D.C.)
- Gaylen L. Knack (Minneapolis)
- Craig P. Miller (Minneapolis)
- Kirk W. Reilly (Minneapolis)
- Max J. Schott, II (Minneapolis)
- James A. Wahl (Minneapolis)
- Eric L. Yaffe (Washington, D.C.)
- Robert L. Zisk (Washington, D.C.)
- Carl E. Zwisler (Washington, D.C.)
Since 1996, Who’s Who Legal has identified the foremost legal practitioners in multiple areas of business law. Nominees are selected based upon comprehensive, independent survey work with both general counsel and private practice lawyers worldwide. Only those who have met independent international research criteria are selected.
About Gray Plant Mooty
Gray Plant Mooty is a leading corporate law firm with one of the top franchise practices in the world. The firm’s attorneys and staff are recognized for providing exceptional service and value to clients globally. The full-service law firm has offices in Minnesota, Washington, D.C., and North Dakota. Effective Jan. 1, 2020, Gray Plant Mooty will combine with Lathrop Gage to become Lathrop GPM LLP. Learn more at www.gpmlaw.com.