23rd Annual Health Law Seminar Set for July 25
MINNEAPOLIS (July 16, 2019) — Each year hundreds of health-care professions gather for a day-long seminar to learn about current issues and recent developments in health law from Gray Plant Mooty’s attorneys, as well as other leaders in the health law industry.
On July 25, 2019, the 23rd annual Gray Plant Mooty event, which is free and open to the public, will feature the following topics:
- A regulatory update covering the past year.
- A cybersecurity session on information protection and responding to threats and breaches.
- Insurance coverage options in the areas of billing and reimbursement, privacy, fraud, and abuse.
- A panel discussion on the recent False Claims Act.
- Exploring new frontiers in health care transactions and deal trends.
- An employment law update for health-care providers.
For the full agenda, with speaker information, visit here.
The event is free, but advanced registration is required online. The event will be held from 8:30 a.m. and conclude at 3:15 p.m. and breakfast and lunch will be provided. It will be held at the Minneapolis Marriott NW, Brooklyn Park, Minn., where complimentary parking is available.
About Gray Plant Mooty
Gray Plant Mooty is a leading corporate law firm with one of the top franchise practices in the world. The firm’s attorneys and staff are recognized for providing exceptional service and value to clients globally. The full-service law firm has offices in Minnesota, Washington, D.C., and North Dakota. Learn more at www.gpmlaw.com.