Navigating the New Tax Law Changes in the Nonprofit World
Gray Plant Mooty
500 IDS Center
80 South Eighth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- or -Live webcast
Firm Event & Webinar
Gray Plant Mooty’s Nonprofit and Charitable Development attorneys invite you to a panel discussion on the new landscape of philanthropy and fund development following the significant federal tax law changes. We will guide you through the wide-ranging implications for tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations.
Please join Gray Plant Mooty attorneys Sheryl Morrison, Greg Larson, and Wade Hauser as they cover topics of particular interest to tax-exempt organizations including:
- Fundraising challenges and opportunities
- Important changes to Unrelated Business Taxable Income computation
- Executive compensation and severance pay
- Items excluded from the final bill, but which we might see again
- Other changes on the horizon
We hope you can join us either in-person at our office, or via live webcast for this topical discussion. Please see below for event details and also for details on our upcoming 2018 events!