Legal Aspects of Bringing your Franchise to the U.S.: Myth vs. Reality
The U.S. market can seem complicated and even intimidating to international franchisors looking to expand there. This webinar will separate fact from fiction about U.S. franchise laws and regulations and will cover the following important issues facing international franchisors:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of franchising in the U.S.?
- Which factors increase a franchisors cost and time of complying with U.S. franchise laws?
- What must you know about U.S. franchise laws before beginning discussions with a prospective U.S. franchisee?
- How do U.S. franchise laws affect the way franchises are sold?
- What is the rate of litigation between franchisees and franchisors in the U.S?