Live Webcast-OR-Gray Plant Mooty
500 IDS Center (5th Floor)
80 South Eighth StreetMinneapolis, MN 55402
Firm Event & Webinar
Presented by: trainED
Is your institution properly addressing allegations of sexual misconduct? Join us for a half-day training for Title IX investigators and adjudicators to ensure that you and your institution are aware of best practices and legal obligations in pursuing such matters.
Given the heightened enforcement focus on Title IX and the SaVE Act, it is more important than ever to make sure that your Title IX investigators and adjudicators are well-trained on their obligations and on how to handle sexual violence matters. The half-day training will cover:
- An overview of Title IX/SaVE Act
- The role and responsibilities of Title IX investigators and adjudicators
- Coordination with law enforcement
- Typical investigation steps
- Effective investigation strategies and techniques
- Adjudication procedures, protocols, and best practices
*Now available via live webcast or at our Minneapolis office!