Annual FPA MN Symposium 2014
- October 20-21, 2014
Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 2nd Ave SMinneapolis, Minnesota 55403
Gray Plant Mooty is proud to sponsor the 2014 Annual FPA MN Symposium. Join hundreds of other financial planners as they listen to nationally-recognized financial leaders. GPM’s own Jessica Johnson and Matt Shea will be presenting Monday, October 20th from 2:10-3:10pm during a Breakout Session titled, “When your Clients Are Not the Cleavers: Estate Planning for Non-Traditional Families.” To view the full agenda, visit the FPA MN Symposium website here.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND:
- You get GREAT Continuing Education Credits! CFP Board CE, NASBA/CPE, CIMA, MN-WI-ND insurance, and CLE - up to 15 hours (including 3 hours of Ethics!). CE will be submitted by 10/31/2014.
- Major League Speakers for a minor league price - as low as $310 Early Bird for members!
- Each year, you will discover that your highest sources of topics for client discussions are the Symposium topics and monthly FPA Meetings.
- One of the best financial conferences in the country right in your own back yard.
- Networking with the top financial planners and industry vendors for new friendships and partnerships.