The PFAS Roadmap and Beyond
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PT; 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. MT; 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT; 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
Presented via live webinar.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency continues to aggressively pursue the ability to research, restrict, and remediate PFAS, most recently through its PFAS Strategic Roadmap, two RCRA rulemaking efforts, and a Science Advisory Board review of new PFOA/PFOS data. Industry practitioners can expect to see regulation emerge for a variety of environmental media, including air, land, and water. In this 60-minute webinar, we will discuss practical takeaways from these recent developments, including the status and limits of current toxicology data, timing for regulation, implications for environmental diligence, and what you can do in the meantime, including engaging state regulators. Specifically, we will examine:
- Toxicity assessments: what we know and what is still to be determined;
- When to expect CERCLA and RCRA listings;
- What this means for environmental due diligence and how you can plan for those changes now; and
- Engaging with state regulators to increase predictability and minimize risks.
For more information on the Roadmap and recent PFAS developments, you can visit our PFAS blog here.
Moderator: Ally Cunningham