Harnessing the Power of AI for Franchisors
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CDT
Presented via live webinar.
Franchisors increasingly deploy artificial intelligence (AI) to transform their processes and customer relationships. From chatbots to smart warehouses, AI can improve customer experiences, better predict sales, and expand the level of support for your franchisees. To realize these efficiencies, however, you must have the right data to input and legal protections in place in case something goes awry. Join Lathrop GPM technology counsel Tedrick Housh and Dale Werts and franchise counsel Ryan Palmer, for a panel discussion on what franchisors should consider as they adopt AI. Topics will include:
- Overview of AI applications for franchisors
- Case studies of AI implementation
- Understanding data ownership and data flows
- Legal pitfalls and contract issues unique to AI
This webinar is available for no cost.
One hour of CLE credit will be applied for in Minnesota and Missouri.