Thomas M. Higgins, III
Thomas Higgins joined the firm and has been a member of its corporate department since 1968. He has been engaged in a broad and wide-ranging corporate and financial practice, which includes the representation of public and private financial institutions, mergers and acquisitions and tax and regulatory compliance matters.
Thomas has also had extensive experience in working with the large, privately-held corporations and the income and estate tax issues which wealthy families encounter in maintaining control of such enterprises through multiple generations.
- The American Bar Association, Section of Business Law
- The Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Lawyer's Association of Kansas City
- Martindale-Hubbell® “AV” Rating
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
- U.S. Tax Court
University of Virginia School of Law, LL.B., 1966
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1966
Princeton University, A.B., cum laude, 1963
- Law Clerk to The Honorable Bruce M. Forrester on the United States Tax Court