Pam Smith-Victor is a patent specialist with over 30 years of legal administrative support experience. She works with the firm's Intellectual Property attorneys, providing support in areas including:
- Drafting, editing, and sending out report letters and e-mails to clients
- Drafting instruction letters to foreign associates
- Updating all client information files
- Preparing and uploading Information Disclosure Statements (prior art)
- Preparing formal documents (i.e. Declarations, Power of Attorney, and Assignments)
- Preparing and filing patent applications with the USPTO
- Proactively working off a docket to ensure all deadlines are met
In addition to her experience in patent law, Pam previously worked for a law firm in Boston as a legal secretary working with a partner and associates. She has a strong background in providing support with administrative duties and responsibilities for attorneys with a high-volume workload and a fast-paced environment.
Pam also has experience working with the following patent systems: IPDAS, USPTO, PAIR, WIPO, Espacenet, and CIPO.
- April 25, 2022
Boston28 State StreetSuite 700Boston, MA 02109
Massachusetts Bay Community College, A.D., 1981