Colleen E. Graham
Colleen Graham focuses her practice on general corporate and business representation and transactions, mergers and acquisitions and formation and structuring of business entities and relationships.
Whether counseling startups or guiding large corporations, Colleen draws from her business and financial services background to offer a well-rounded approach to advising clients on transactional work. She advises clients across a wide variety of industries from both a legal and business perspective. Colleen primarily drafts, reviews and negotiates corporate agreements, including purchase and sale agreements, distributor agreements, supply agreements, license agreements, service agreements, project-related agreements and other commercial contracts.
Her experience includes in-house secondments (2016 and 2019) with a leading pet food manufacturing company where she provides legal support to a variety of business divisions with respect to transactional matters across the globe.
Her recent engagements also include:
- Representing an energy and oil and gas company on a range of matters, including oil and gas asset sales and acquisitions.
- Representing a national architecture firm with board of directors and stakeholder issues.
- Representing a professional training company to structure its network of independent contractors and international expansion.
During law school, Colleen worked as an intern in the New York Stock Exchange’s Office of General Counsel and the legal department with Forbes.com. She has a background in finance, having spent time with Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan after completing her undergraduate degree, working with synthetic equities transition management and providing client service to various corporate and institutional clients including hedge funds.
- August 15, 2013
- September 23, 2010
- Phi Alpha Delta, Chairperson
- New York Society of Security Analysts
- Fordham Alumni Mentoring Program
- Staff member, Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2010
Fordham University, B.S., 2005