Adunni focuses her practice on business litigation and dispute resolution, supporting clients in a variety of areas including complex commercial disputes, data privacy and § 1983 civil rights claims. She also assists clients across a wide range of media law issues.
She joins the firm after spending two summers as a Lathrop GPM summer associate where she gained valuable experience assisting in matters relating to white-collar investigations and defenses, contract disputes and labor and employment law.
In law school, Adunni was nominated for the Jan Jancin Award for her work with Dennis Crouch. She also gained experience as a student law clerk for the Honorable Roseann A. Ketchmark of the Western District of Missouri, where she researched and drafted opinions relating to all aspects of civil and criminal litigation.
Outside of her legal practice, Adunni enjoys playing competitive tennis and traveling.
- Co-presenter, "Protecting Employee Privacy: Biometrics, Location Tracking, and More – How to Incorporate 3 Important New Developments into Employer Policies and Practice," 2022 Upper Midwest Employment Law Institute, July 12, 2022
Client Alerts and Blog Posts
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Heartland Diversity Legal Job Fair Committee, 2023
- Center for the Rights of Abused Children
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, J.D., 2023
- 1L Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Scholar
- Lloyd L. Gaines Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
Rockhurst University, B.S., Political Science and Communication Science Disorders