Alex Reed is an associate assisting clients within the firm's Business Transactions practice group. After graduating from Kansas State University, Alex served as a corporate accountant for a privately held multinational conglomerate corporation, giving him the important experience to better advise clients on commercial finance matters within different industries. He also served as a law clerk at a Wichita area firm and is an alumnus of the Lathrop GPM Summer Associate program.
Prior to joining Lathrop GPM, Alex graduated with his Juris Doctorate in Law from the University of Kansas School of Law, where he also served as a research assistant for almost two years.
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Order of the Coif
- Robert E. Edmonds Award - Corporation & Securities Law
- VITA Program, Volunteer
- KU Law Transactional Competition Team
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Civil Procedure; Antitrust Law; Corporate Finance
Kansas State University, B.A., Accounting & Finance, 2018
- Chester E. Peters Student Development Award
- Phillips 66 S.H.I.E.L.D. Scholar