Lathrop GPM, Insurance Recovery Practice, Labor & Employment Practice and Eight Attorneys Recognized by Benchmark Litigation
In the 2023 edition of Benchmark Litigation – United States, Lathrop GPM was ranked “Highly Recommended” in Missouri and “Recommended” in Kansas and Minnesota. The firm also received a national Tier 2 ranking in the area of Insurance and ranked “Recommended” for Labor and Employment in Missouri.
In addition to the firm accolade, five attorneys were named 2023 Benchmark Litigation Stars, with one being named to the "Top 250 Women in Litigation," and three were recognized as 2022 Labor & Employment Stars.
The Lathrop GPM attorneys recognized and their honors are as follows:
- Michael J. Abrams (Kansas City, Mo.) – 2023 Local Litigation Star; Commercial, Entertainment, Insurance, Media, Securities
- Nancy Sher Cohen (Los Angeles, Calif.) – 2023 Local Litigation Star, 2022 National Practice Area Star, 2022 Top 250 Women in Litigation; Insurance
- Dean Eyler (Minneapolis, Minn.) – 2023 Local Litigation Star, Future Star; Intellectual Property
- Brian C. Fries (Kansas City, Mo.) – 2023 Local Litigation Star; Commercial, Insurance, Securities
- Rosalee McNamara (Kansas City, Mo.) – 2022 New Labor & Employment Star; Labor & Employment
- Laura Reathaford (Los Angeles, Calif.) – 2022 Labor & Employment Star; Labor & Employment
- Robert E. Thackston (Dallas, Texas) – 2023 Local Litigation Star; Commercial, Product Liability
- Jill Waldman (Kansas City, Mo.) – 2022 Labor & Employment Star; Labor & Employment
Known as “the definitive guide to the leading litigation law firms and lawyers around the world,” Benchmark Litigation conducts extensive interviews with litigators and in-house counsel to identify preeminent litigation practitioners and firms.