Detangling the Web: How Providers can Mitigate the Economic Impact of the COVID-19 Outbreak
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. CDT
Hosted via live webinar.
Health care providers have been struggling mightily to confront the unique pressures and unprecedented financial demands created by the ongoing public health emergency. Meanwhile, legislators and regulatory agencies have been working hard to try and aid providers in their efforts to treat patients and stay afloat as the U.S. drifts towards uncharted economic territory.
Please join Lathrop GPM Health Law attorneys Jesse Berg, Denise Bloch, Julia Reiland and Randy Schultz on Friday, April 10 for a webinar to review key developments as the health care industry struggles to address the COVID-19 outbreak. The program will include the following topics:
- Reimbursement and regulatory changes enacted in CARES Act.
- HHS and CMS efforts to assist industry (highlights of Medicare).
- SBA and economic disaster loans.
- Other financial support options for health care providers.
- State agency waivers (highlights of Medicaid, CHIP, other).
- Public health system’s response to the crisis.
- Open issues and potential legislative and regulatory developments.