Timothy J. Hadachek
Tim Hadachek is an associate with the firm's intellectual property litigation group. Tim represents clients on a wide range of intellectual property issues in federal courts and administrative tribunals across the United States. His experience spans a wide range of industries—including consumer products, logistics and transportation, energy, manufacturing, financial services, entertainment, sporting goods, and agribusiness—and covers all aspects of intellectual property issues—including patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets. In addition to his work on IP matters, Tim has extensive experience in general business litigation and dispute resolution.
While in law school, Tim was an editor and staff member of the Kansas Law Review. He was also a member of the Moot Court Council, through which he honed his oral argument skills in local and national moot court competitions. Also during law school, Tim gained practical lawyering experience through internships with Judge Steve Leben of the Kansas Court of Appeals, and with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Kansas.
- June 9, 2021
- August 18, 2020
- October 8, 2018
- Northeast Johnson County Chamber of Commerce "Leadership Northeast," 2019
- Kansas State FarmHouse Fraternity, Alumni Association President, 2020-present
- Northeast Johnson County Chamber of Commerce “Leadership Northeast,” 2019
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Kansas Law Review, Note and Comment Editor
- Moot Court Council
Kansas State University, B.S. in Political Science, 2010