Tammy A. Bailey
Tammy Bailey is a paralegal in the Product Liability, Tort Litigation and Environmental Litigation practice areas. She has over 30 years of experience as a paralegal in the areas of product liability, premises liability, personal injury, and wrongful death actions, with significant experience in multidistrict mass tort cases involving pharmaceutical and medical device product liability claims.
Tammy assists litigation teams in conducting background investigations, and locating and interviewing fact and expert witnesses. She is also responsible for the acquisition of medical and employment documentation, analysis of medical records, and preparation of chronologies.
Tammy has attended and assisted at multiple trials, including remote office set-up for out-of-town trials, and frequently conducts due diligence research on jury pools for trial teams. Additionally, she has extensive experience with the preparation and service of subpoenas in local and foreign jurisdictions.
- Kansas City Paralegal Association, Member, 1984 - present; positions held include Litigation Section Chairperson and Publications Director
- Missouri Paralegal Association
- Avila College Paralegal Advisory Board, 1986 - 2000
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
Avila University, B.A., Business, with emphasis in Legal Assistant Studies, 1985
- Paralegal Certificate, 1985
- Outstanding Achievement in Legal Assistant Studies Award, 1985