Sasha Raab is an associate within the firm's Business Transactions practice group who leverages her business background to offer unique insights and client-focused solutions. Sasha focuses her practice on assisting clients on all aspects of federal income taxation, as well as issues of entity selection and formation, contract drafting, and corporate reorganization.
Prior to joining Lathrop GPM, Sasha graduated summa cum laude with her Bachelor of Science from Park University in Business Administration. While in school, she worked as an assistant at a small estate planning firm. Before she went to law school, Sasha worked as a legal administrator for an American supplier of health information technology services, devices, and hardware for two years, allowing her to discover a passion for business law. After Sasha graduated from law school, she practiced at a mid-sized firm in Overland Park, Kansas where she learned the importance of business succession planning.
Sasha received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Kansas School of Law in 2020 and a Master of Laws in Taxation from Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law in 2022.
- American Bar Association, Tax Section
- Kansas Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- CALI Award - Property; Non-Profits and Tax Exempt Organizations; Corporate Finance, University of Kansas School of Law
- Law Class of 1949 Award for Leadership, University of Kansas School of Law
- Robert E. Edmonds Award in Corporation and Securities Law, University of Kansas School of Law
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, L.L.M., Taxation, with honors, 2022
- The Tax Lawyer, Executive Editorial Board
University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Head Dean's Fellow
- Kansas Law Review, Executive Comment Editor
- Order of the Coif
- Jewish Legal Society, President
Park University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2015
- Dean's List
Johnson County Community College, A.A., 2013