Ulyana I. Bekker
Ulyana Bekker focuses her practice on transactional matters, including business formation and tax advisement, liability evaluation, and regulatory compliance.
She began her career as a litigation attorney and amassed significant experience defending corporate clients in litigation and alternative dispute forums within a variety of areas of complex tort litigation, specifically, products liability, premises liability, transportation liability and arson-fraud claims. Uly has substantial court experience including successful dispositive motion practice and argument in state and federal court.
Prior to joining the firm, Uly pivoted her focus and worked as in-house counsel for a family run startup business, where she facilitated the research and design of processes in compliance with state food handling guidelines, obtained necessary production licenses, secured intellectual property, and advised on manufacturing facility development and commercial real estate procurement.
She now brings her enthusiasm and excitement to facilitate her clients’ entrepreneurial passions to Lathrop GPM.
- Presenter, "The Impact of Autonomous Motor Vehicles on Litigation and Legislation," myLawCLE, March 2018
- Author, "The Mayhem of Vehicular Autonomy in Accident Litigation," Law350, November 2017
7701 Forsyth BoulevardSuite 500Clayton, MO 63105
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Certificate of Specialization in Business and Transactional Law
- Dean's List
Roosevelt University, Chicago B.S.B.A., 2013
- Dean's List