Dana M. Lisenby
Dana Lisenby is a Technical Litigation Analyst with over 17 years of experience in Environmental, Product Liability, and Tort Litigation. Dana provides high-level litigation support in multiple areas, including:
- Attending trials in jurisdictions all over the country to assist attorneys.
- Creating visuals for use as demonstrative aids at trials, hearings and depositions.
- Drafting cross and direct outlines of fact and expert witnesses for depositions and trials.
- Performing independent research to assist in developing defenses.
- Analyzing testimony, records, pleadings, discovery, and other case materials to assist in case analyses.
- Developing and maintaining customer service relationships with clients, experts, attorneys, administrative staff, and vendors.
- Continuously updating technical skills consistent with new and existing firm technology.
- Providing overflow assistance to peers/attorney team members within practice groups.
Additionally, Dana assists with:
- Preparation of briefs and exhibits for filing in various jurisdictions.
- Gathering and analysis of statutes, regulations, codes, and court orders.
- Analysis of documents and materials for privilege and responsiveness.
- Maintenance of production and privilege logs.
- Training and mentoring of new paralegal staff.