Gray Plant Mooty Announces Newly Elected Board Members
MINNEAPOLIS (March 27, 2019) – Gray Plant Mooty is pleased to announce that its shareholders have elected five individuals to serve on the firm’s Board of Directors, effective April 1, 2019.
Three individuals were newly elected Board members and two were re-elected. They are as follows:
NEW BOARD MEMBERS:
- Christopher Carlisle, principal attorney in the Corporate and Business Practice Group. He co-chairs the Corporate M&A, Emerging Company, and Venture Capital Finance teams.
- Scott Larison, principal attorney in Commercial Financial Services. He fills the Board’s St. Cloud seat.
- Ryan Palmer, principal attorney in the Franchise and Distribution Practice Group. He chairs the team’s Restaurant, Food, and Beverage team.
RE-ELECTED BOARD MEMBERS:
- Wade Anderson, principal attorney and chair of the firm’s Real Estate Law Practice Group.
- Jennifer Reedstrom Bishop, principal attorney and chair of the firm’s Health Law and Nonprofit Organizations Practice Group.
These individuals will serve with the following Board members, who are currently in the middle of their terms:
- Jennifer Debrow, principal attorney and chair of the firm’s Intellectual Property, Technology, and Privacy Practice Group.
- Michael Sullivan, Jr., principal attorney in the Corporate and Business Practice Group. He was recently named firm Managing Officer/CEO.
- Daniel Tenenbaum, principal attorney in Corporate and Business Practice Group and co-chair of the Entrepreneurial Services team.
- Robert Zisk, principal attorney in the Franchise and Distribution Practice Group. He fills the Board’s Washington, D.C., seat.
Each year, in the spring, elections are held for open seats on the Board of Directors at Gray Plant Mooty. The nine-member Board determines policy for the firm.
About Gray Plant Mooty
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized as one of the leading corporate law firms in Minnesota and one of the top franchise firms in the world. The firm’s attorneys and staff provide exceptional client service and value, and comprehensive legal services on a regional, national, and global basis. Gray Plant Mooty is a full-service law firm with offices in Minnesota, Washington, D.C., and North Dakota. Gray Plant Mooty’s roots date back to 1866. Learn more at www.gpmlaw.com.