The Capital Roundtable Conference
Gray Plant Mooty is pleased to cosponsor The Capital Roundtable’s full-day conference on Private Equity Investing in Franchise Companies. This conference will address PE firms’ strategies for consolidating moderate-growth, single-brand franchise companies into rapid-growth, multiple-brand platforms and other investment strategies for franchises. Register online on The Capital Roundtable’s website.
At this conference, you’ll hear from industry experts, including:
- Thomas D. Christopoul, Conference Chair, Guggenheim Partners LLC
- Eric A. Danziger, Wyndham Hotel Group
- H. Scott Pressly, BIP Opportunities Fund
- Michael B. Weinberg, Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Inc.
- Mark A. Kirsch, Gray Plant Mooty
- Burt Yarkin, McLean Group, LLC
Gray Plant Mooty conference attendees include: Sandy Y. Bodeau, John E. Brower, Mark A. Kirsch, Gaylen L. Knack, and Mark D. Williamson.
Visit the Franchise M&A page to learn more about our practice.
Private club in midtown Manhattan, New York City