Several Gray Plant Mooty Attorneys Recognized in 2010 Edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (June 11, 2010) — The Minneapolis-based law firm of Gray Plant Mooty is pleased to announce that 11 of its attorneys are recognized in the 2010 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
The Chambers rankings are based on extensive research conducted by Chambers and Partners Legal Publishers, a highly respected English research firm that publishes directories assessing and ranking the world's leading lawyers.
Gray Plant Mooty is ranked in the 2010 edition of Chambers USA in:
- Franchising, nationally
- Corporate/M&A, Minnesota
- Labor & Employment, Minnesota
- Litigation: General Commercial, Minnesota
- Litigation: Intellectual Property, Minnesota
- Real Estate, Minnesota
- Gray Plant Mooty attorneys recognized in the 2010 edition of Chambers USA, along with the regions and areas of law for which they were selected, include:
- Peter Klarfeld, Franchising
- Gaylen Knack, Franchising
- Quentin Wittrock, Franchising
- Eric Yaffe, Franchising
- Carl Zwisler, Franchising
- John Brower, Corporate/M&A
- Laura Hein, Litigation: Intellectual Property
- Judith Bevis Langevin, Labor & Employment
- Tamara Hjelle Olsen, Labor & Employment
- James Simonson, Litigation: General Commercial
- John Thiel, Real Estate
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized as one of the leading corporate law firms in Minnesota and one of the top franchise firms in the world. Our roots go back to 1866. Today, we are a 170-attorney, full-service firm with offices in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minnesota, and Washington, DC. Our attorneys and staff provide exceptional client service and value to our clients, and directly or with our global affiliations, we provide comprehensive legal services on a regional, national, and global basis.