Nine Gray Plant Mooty Attorneys Named 2014 DC Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (April 25, 2014) — The law firm of Gray Plant Mooty is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys have been named 2014 “DC Super Lawyers” and one attorney has been named a 2014 “DC Rising Star.” These attorneys will be recognized in the May issues of Washington DC Super Lawyers magazine and The Washington Post Magazine.
The polling, researching, and selecting of “Super Lawyers” is designed to identify Washington, DC lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only 5 percent of Washington, DC-area attorneys receive this honor.
GPM’s 2014 “DC Super Lawyers” include:
- Jan Gilbert (Franchise/Dealership)
- Mark Kirsch (Franchise/Dealership, Business/Corporate, International)
- Peter Klarfeld (Franchise/Dealership, Business Litigation)
- Sheldon Klein (Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation, Media & Advertising)
- Stephen Vaughan (Business Litigation, Franchise/Dealership, Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Eric Yaffe (Franchise/Dealership, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation)
- Robert Zisk (Franchise/Dealership)
- Carl Zwisler (Franchise/Dealership, International)
Rising Stars are chosen by their peers as being among the top up-and-coming lawyers and must be 40 years old or younger, or in practice 10 years or less. Only 2.5 percent of lawyers in Washington, DC receive this honor.
The following GPM attorney was named a 2014 “DC Rising Star”:
- Maisa Jean Frank (Franchise/Dealership)
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized as one of the leading corporate law firms in Minnesota and one of the top franchise firms in the world. Our roots go back to 1866. Today, we are a 170-attorney, full-service firm with offices in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minnesota, and Washington, DC. Our attorneys and staff provide exceptional client service and value to our clients, and directly or with our global affiliations, we provide comprehensive legal services on a regional, national, and global basis.