15 Gray Plant Mooty Attorneys Recognized in the International Who’s Who Legal: Franchise for 2018
MINNEAPOLIS (Oct. 29, 2018) — Gray Plant Mooty is pleased to announce that 15 attorneys from the firm’s Franchise and Distribution practice group have been recognized in the 2018 edition of Who’s Who Legal: Franchise.
In addition, Carl Zwisler has been named a Franchise Thought Leader, nominated by peers, private practice lawyers, corporate counsel, and other market sources in Who’s Who Legal’s most recent research cycle.
The complete list of Gray Plant Mooty attorneys recognized:
- Liz Dillon (Minneapolis)
- John Fitzgerald (Minneapolis)
- Jan S. Gilbert (Washington, D.C.)
- Michael R. Gray (Minneapolis)
- Mark Kirsch (Washington, D.C.)
- Peter J. Klarfeld (Washington, D.C.)
- Gaylen L. Knack (Minneapolis)
- Craig P. Miller (Minneapolis)
- Kirk Reilly (Minneapolis)
- Max J. Schott, II (Minneapolis)
- James A. Wahl (Minneapolis)
- Quentin R. Wittrock (Minneapolis)
- Eric L. Yaffe (Washington, D.C.)
- Robert Zisk (Washington, D.C.)
- Carl E. Zwisler (Washington, D.C.)
Since 1996, Who’s Who Legal has identified the foremost legal practitioners in multiple areas of business law. Nominees are selected based upon comprehensive, independent survey work with both general counsel and private practice lawyers worldwide. Only those who have met independent international research criteria are selected.
About Gray Plant Mooty
Gray Plant Mooty is recognized as one of the leading corporate law firms in Minnesota and one of the top franchise firms in the world. Gray Plant Mooty is a 180-lawyer, full-service firm with offices in Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minn.; Washington, D.C.; and Fargo, N.D. The firm’s attorneys and staff provide exceptional client service and value, and comprehensive legal services on a regional, national, and global basis. Gray Plant Mooty’s roots date back to 1866. Learn more at www.gpmlaw.com.