11 Gray Plant Mooty Attorneys Named 2019 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 19, 2019) — Eleven Gray Plant Mooty attorneys are recognized in the 2019 Super Lawyers Magazine Washington, D.C. edition. Eight are named Super Lawyers® and three are named Rising Stars in the annual magazine published today by Thomson Reuters.
The Super Lawyers® designation identifies lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Lawyers are selected through independent research, peer nomination, and peer evaluations. Only five percent of Washington, D.C.-based lawyers receive the distinction.
The following Gray Plant Mooty lawyers are 2019 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers®:
- Jan Gilbert (for Franchise/Dealership, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business/Corporate)
- Mark Kirsch (for Franchise/Dealership, Business/Corporate, International)
- Peter Klarfeld (for Franchise/Dealership, Business Litigation)
- Sheldon Klein (for Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation, Media and Advertising)
- Iris Rosario (for Franchise/Dealership)
- Eric Yaffe (for Franchise/Dealership, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation)
- Robert Zisk (for Franchise/Dealership)
- Carl Zwisler (for Franchise/Dealership, International, Health Care)
Rising Stars are chosen by their peers as being among the top up-and-coming lawyers. To be considered, lawyers must be 40 years old or younger, or must have practiced law for less than 10 years. Only 2.5 percent of lawyers in Washington, D.C. receive this honor.
The following Gray Plant Mooty lawyers are 2019 Washington, D.C. Rising Stars:
- Julia Colarusso (for Business Litigation, Franchise/Dealership)
- Maisa Jean Frank (for Business Litigation, Franchise/Dealership)
- Justin Sallis (for Franchise/Dealership)
About Gray Plant Mooty
Gray Plant Mooty is a leading corporate law firm with one of the top franchise practices in the world. The firm’s attorneys and staff provide comprehensive legal services with exceptional service and value to clients globally. The full-service law firm has offices in Minnesota, Washington, D.C., and North Dakota. Learn more at www.gpmlaw.com.