11 Gray Plant Mooty Attorneys Named 2018 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 23, 2018) — Eleven Gray Plant Mooty attorneys have been recognized in the 2018 Super Lawyers Magazine Washington, D.C. edition. Eight have been named Super Lawyers® and three have been named Rising Stars in the annual magazine published today by Thomson Reuters.
The Super Lawyers® designation identifies lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Lawyers are selected through independent research, peer nomination, and peer evaluations. Only five percent of Washington, D.C.-based lawyers receive the distinction.
The following Gray Plant Mooty lawyers were named 2018 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers®:
- Jan Gilbert (for Franchise/Dealership, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business/Corporate)
- Mark Kirsch (for Franchise/Dealership, Business/Corporate, International)
- Peter Klarfeld (for Franchise/Dealership, Business Litigation)
- Sheldon Klein (for Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation, Media and Advertising)
- Iris Rosario (for Franchise/Dealership)
- Eric Yaffe (for Franchise/Dealership, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation)
- Robert Zisk (for Franchise/Dealership)
- Carl Zwisler (for Franchise/Dealership, International, Health Care)
Eric Yaffe also made the Super Lawyers® Top 100 list.
Rising Stars are chosen by their peers as being among the top up-and-coming lawyers. To be considered, lawyers must be 40 years old or younger, or must have practiced law for less than 10 years. Only 2.5 percent of lawyers in Washington, D.C. receive this honor.
The following Gray Plant Mooty lawyers were named 2018 Washington, D.C. Rising Stars:
- Julia Colarusso (for Business Litigation, Franchise/Dealership)
- Maisa Jean Frank (for Business Litigation, Franchise/Dealership)
- Justin Sallis (for Franchise/Dealership)
About Gray Plant Mooty
Gray Plant Mooty is a full-service, corporate law firm with offices in Washington,. D.C.; Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minn.; and Fargo, N.D. Recognized as one of the top franchise firms in the world and one of the leading law firms in Minnesota (where the firm began more than 150 years ago), Gray Plant Mooty provides exceptional client service and value on a global, national, and regional basis. Learn more about our comprehensive services and 180 attorneys at www.gpmlaw.com.