Title IX Coordinator and Deputy Coordinator Annual Training from trainED
Hamline University - Anderson Center774 Snelling Avenue NorthSt. Paul, MN 55104
Presented by trainED
Is your institution in shape to comply with Title IX and the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act (VAWA)? Have you met the annual training requirements for individuals with heightened responsibilities? Get fit for compliance with trainED’s one-day Title IX Coordinator and Deputy Coordinator Annual Training.
Higher education institutions are legally required to provide specialized training on an annual basis on sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, and related topics to employees with heightened responsibilities in these areas, such as Title IX coordinators and deputies, investigators/adjudicators, student services and human resources professionals, administrators, and campus security personnel.
Join us for a day of in-depth training to satisfy these requirements. Participants will leave the Title IX Coordinator and Deputy Coordinator Annual Training with an up-to-date understanding of current compliance requirements and their heightened responsibilities and obligations. Attendees will also receive a certificate verifying their completion of the training session.
This training will cover:
- Understanding the legal landscape of:
- Title IX
- VAWA/Clery Act
- Mandatory reporting laws
- Identifying Title IX coordinator roles and responsibilities
- Determining key components of lawful and effective policies and procedures relating to sexual misconduct
- Conducting lawful and effective investigations and adjudications
- Providing services to victims of sexual violence
- Creating a culture of understanding and preventing sexual violence