Advanced IP Issues in Contracts: IP Contract Negotiation in Today’s Market – Strategies and Success Stories
Presented by: Minnesota CLE
IP Contract Negotiation in Today’s Market – Strategies and Success Stories
This panel of experts will describe their strategies for working with counterparties in complex IP transactions, in order to achieve superior results for their clients. We’ll also discuss “bad behaviors” and tactics employed by some counterparties, and how to maneuver around them successfully.
– Michael R. Cohen, Felicia J. Boyd, Ada C. Nielsen & Apur R. Patel (panelists)
– Christopher M. Turoski (moderator)
To register for this event, click here.
For further seminar details and a full schedule, click here.
This program is designed for:
- Licensing attorneys with at least 5 years of experience
- Patent attorneys with at least 5 years of experience
- Senior transactional attorneys
An impressive faculty drawn from both in-house and private practice tackles:
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Joint Development Agreements
- Technology Transfer Agreements
Plus three “10 tips” short sessions on:
- Hiring People for Ideation
- Standards-Essential Patents (SEPs)
- Developing and Distributing Apps
Join your colleagues and register here today!
3:30 - 4:30
Minnesota CLE Conference Center
600 Nicollet Mall #370
3rd Floor City Center
Minneapolis, MN 55402