Health Law Seminar
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT
200 Oak Street SE, Suite 100Minneapolis, MN 55455
Join us for our Health Law Seminar taking place on Thursday, September 22.
The seminar will feature a fireside chat with Dr. Michael Osterholm, Ph.D., MPH.
Additional topics include:
- Lightning Round on Regulatory Topics: Health Equity, Assisted Living and Other Key Changes
- No One Looks Good in Orange: Enforcement Trends and Emerging Areas of Risk
- Hot Topics in Employment Law for Health Care Providers
- Public Health Emergencies: The End, What's Next and How to Prepare
- Private Equity: An Opportunity for Your Organization?
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Michael Osterholm, Ph.D., MPH
Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, University of Minnesota
Dr. Osterholm has been at the forefront of the nation's battle against the Covid-19 pandemic since the virus was first discovered. He is a member of President Biden's Covid-19 Advisory Board and serves as the Director for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota. As one of the country's most prominent and experienced epidemiologists, Dr. Osterholm brings a unique perspective on the pandemic, including how we got here, what we have done right, what has failed to work and what might be coming next.
Lathrop GPM endeavors to adhere to CDC COVID-19 guidelines at our events. All Lathrop GPM events will be subject to local and other applicable health and safety guidelines in effect at that time.