Data Privacy & Security for Franchisors
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT
Presented via live webinar.
Consumer personal data is of great value to franchisors, and often essential to their marketing campaigns, loyalty programs and operational analytics. More and more, the data is accompanied by regulatory and contractual obligations. In this webinar, we will explore the benefits, burdens and risks of consumer data so a franchisor can make best use of it. Join Lathrop GPM attorneys Michael Cohen, Emily Holpert, Tedrick Housh, and Gaylen Knack to learn the latest on:
- Franchisor Data Privacy & Security Issues in the USA & the Rest of the World
- Franchisors, Franchisees and their Respective Responsibility for Personal Data
- Understanding the Flow of Personal Data in a Franchise Relationship
- A Franchisor’s Data Protection Checklist (including how to prepare for and handle a data breach and ransomware)
One hour of CLE credit will be applied for in Kansas, Minnesota and Missouri.
For questions about CLE, contact Allison Bristow at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other questions about the event, contact email@example.com