Synapse Health Webinar Series: What All Providers Should Know About Changes to Assisted Living in MN
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. CT
Presented via live webinar.
This webinar is available for no cost.
Please join us on May 12, 2021, where Lathrop GPM Partners Sarah Duniway and Julia Reiland will provide an overview of the new Minnesota assisted living licensure law. The session will be geared towards physician groups, hospitals, health systems, and other providers that are not deeply immersed in the long-term care industry. Sarah and Julia will discuss:
- The current assisted living regulatory structure and how it is changing
- How the new Minnesota assisted living licensure law could impact your business
- Concerns you may hear from your business partners and patients, and how to address them
Missed last month’s presentation?
Responding to Government Subpoenas – presented by Lathrop GPM Partner, Eric Yaffe, and Deputy General Counsel of HealthPartners, Jeff Vigil.
The presentation’s key takeaways are below, and a link to the recording can be found here along with the presenter’s contact information.
- In-house personnel must memorialize all steps they take to gather and produce subpoenaed documents in the event issues or disputes arise later over the production.
- Key constituents such as the CEO, Board of Directors, and General Counsel should immediately be made aware of any non-routine government subpoenas.
- It’s critical to work with the government to narrow the time frame and/or scope of the subpoena as appropriate, and to memorialize any agreements that you enter into with the government concerning the production.