Advertising Law Affecting Franchisors
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT
Presented via live webinar.
This webinar is available for no cost.
CLE credit will be applied for in Minnesota and Missouri.
Please join Jennifer Debrow and Katie Bond to discuss advertising law topics affecting franchisors – from posting on social media to creating advertising campaigns and promotions with an eye toward regulatory and class action risks. Below is the agenda.
- Key Regulators
- Advertising Interpretation & Substantiation
- Types of Ad Claims
- Special Issues
- Food class actions affecting chain restaurants
- Sweepstakes, contests
- Influencers, social media
- Text campaigns, TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act)
- Copyrights and publicity rights in images