Nonprofit Conversations: #metoo, money, and more!
Tuesday, April 23
8:00 am | Breakfast and Check-In
8:30-9:30 am | Seminar
Lathrop Gage Building
2345 Grand Blvd, Suite 2200
Kansas City, MO 64108
Validated parking available in the 2345 Grand garage.
Lathrop Gage welcomes nonprofit leaders to join us for an informative - and complimentary - discussion covering topics such as the #metoo movement and wage & hour developments. The high-profile revelations and national dialogue on sexual harassment make it imperative to stay up-to-date on the current issues. We will also dive into the latest developments in relation to wage & hour. Experienced Lathrop Gage attorneys will provide the latest insight and practical tips on issues such as:
- Harassment policies and complaint procedures.
- Conducting effective internal investigations.
- Key role of front-line supervisors.
- Impact of #metoo and similar movements on employers, specifically nonprofit organizations.
- Wage and hour developments.
Enjoy breakfast on us, with a side of ideas that you can use to help your nonprofit organization navigate this new reality.
Contact Kara at