2010 Employment Law Seminar
Presented by: Gray Plant Mooty
This full-day seminar will address current issues and recent developments in employment law, with presentations and breakout sessions on a variety of topics. Please see the full agenda below. The cost of registration for this event is $95.
Registration and Continental Breakfast 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Employment Law Updates 9:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Breakout Session 1 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Dealing with Enforcement Agencies
- Drug Testing and Related Issues
- Wage and Hour Issues
Breakout Session 2 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Tax Issues for Employers
- Bankruptcy and Garnishment Issues for Employers
- Employment Issues Specific to Nonprofits
Lunch 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Breakout Session 3 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Social Media
- Terminations or Severance Agreements
- Benefits Spotlight
Breakout Session 4 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Unemployment Basics
- Non-competes and Trade Secrets
- Workers Comp/FMLA/ADA
The Northland Inn, 7025 Northland Drive, Brooklyn Park, MN 55428