Madeline "Maddie" K. Level
Maddie Level is an associate in the firm's Kansas City office who focuses her practice on product liability, tort litigation, and business litigation. Maddie’s practice ranges from individual to class action defense in both state and federal courts. She is actively involved in all stages of litigation including discovery, motion practice, and assisting in alternative dispute resolution, trial, and appeal preparation.
Maddie joined the firm in 2019 as a summer associate, where she was responsible for compiling discovery and e-discovery on both state and federal litigation, conducting research, writing memos, implementing pre-litigation disputes, and briefing attorneys in the areas of product liability, contaminants, blockchain, and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Author, Unboxing the Issue: The Future of Video Game Loot Boxes in the U.S., Kansas Law Review, November 2019
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Kansas Law Review, Note & Comment Editor
- Shook, Hardy, & Bacon Advocate
- CALI Award for top grade in Alternative Dispute Resolution
University of Kansas, B.A., with honors and distinction in English, Linguistics, 2017
- University Scholar
- Phi Beta Kappa