Kristina L. Burmeister
Kristi Burmeister is an experienced litigator who has worked on nearly every type of civil lawsuit in her 15 years of practicing law. She has handled matters ranging from straight-forward "slip-and-fall" cases, to multimillion-dollar contract disputes, and her practice includes first-chair jury trial experience. Kristi is well-versed in resolving high-stakes, business-to-business litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Kristi was a founding partner of a commercial and tort boutique law firm in Kansas City. She also has experience working as national litigation counsel for a Fortune 100 company dedicated to providing life-saving products and services.
No matter the case or the issue, Kristi believes that clients are best served by a lawyer who thinks strategically and practically.
- Co-Author, "Minimize Liability in Freeze and Burst Lawsuits," Fire Protection Contractor, Dec. 2013
- Co-Author, "Minimizing Tort Liability With The Right Terms," Law360, Feb. 28, 2012
- Kansas City’s Association of Women Lawyers, Board of Directors, 2015, 2018 - 2021
- Kansas City Liquor Control Board of Review, Board Member, 2012-2017
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Women’s Justice Award for Litigation, 2021
- Kansas City Business Journal, Best of the Bar, 2014
- Super Lawyers
- Rising Star, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Super Lawyer, 2018
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
University of Missouri - Kansas City, J.D., summa cum laude, 2007
University of Nebraska, B.A., 2004