John J. Kastan
John Kastan is a paralegal with over 30 years of professional experience focusing primarily in the areas of estate & trust administration, real estate, and tax.
John's responsibilities include all aspects of estate and trust administration; drafting court documents; communications with clients, courts and institutions; asset collection and preparing accountings and estate tax returns.
- Author, "Commercial Real Estate Transactions," National Paralegal Reporter, April/May 2009
- Co-Author, "Report and Recommendation to the Minnesota State Bar Association Regarding Implementation of a Paralegal Certification Program in the State of Minnesota," March 2009
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Paralegal Member, Probate and Trust Law
- Volunteer, Wills for Heroes
- Past President, Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Past Treasurer, National Federation of Paralegal Associations
Minneapolis80 South Eighth Street500 IDS CenterMinneapolis, MN 55402
California State University, San Bernardino, Certificate in Paralegal Studies
San Diego State University, B.A., English