Darryl C. Hair
Lathrop GPM Chief Financial Officer Darryl Hair brings 20 years of experience leading finance, operations, administration, strategy, and information technology at four of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms. He is a catalyst for change and brings growth through transformation, process re-engineering, and operational improvements. Darryl is attuned to trends and best practices in the legal and professional services industries.
As former Chief Operating Officer at legacy firm Gray Plant Mooty, he provided leadership, strategic guidance, and management direction to all operational aspects of the firm, developing plans for current and long-term operational needs.
Previously, Darryl served as Chief Operating Officer at a national law firm based in Denver. His experience spans law firms across the U.S. and includes serving as an officer and aviator in the U.S. Navy.
Outside of the office, Darryl is an extreme skier, avid golfer, hockey coach, and cyclist.
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Series 7 General Securities Registration
- Series 6 Uniform Combined State Registration
- Association of Legal Administrators-Large Firm Administrators Caucus
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Colorado Children’s Campaign, vice chair, board member, 2017-present
- Bear Creek Golf Club, committee member
- March 1, 2018