Colleen A. Kline
Colleen Kline is an experienced intellectual property paralegal with extensive knowledge in prosecuting both U.S. and foreign utility and design patent applications throughout all phases of prosecution from filing to grant/registration. Colleen assists clients and attorneys with all things patent including:
- Executing and preparing filings for the U.S., PCT applications and all foreign national filings.
- The daily management of prosecution files, ensuring all formal requirements are met, and is responsible for communications to the client, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and foreign counsel.
- Reviewing and maintaining dockets to organize and report various prosecution deadlines.
- Conducting searches of various patent websites for needed information and performing general legal research
- Managing large prosecution portfolios.
Additionally, she serves as a resource for attorneys, technical specialists, paralegals and filing specialists with respect to PCT and foreign country specific procedures and requirements.
1515 Wynkoop StreetSuite 600Denver, CO 80202
Certificate of Completion for General Course on Intellectual Property offered by the WIPO Worldwide Academy, including Trademarks, Copyrights and Patent sections
Certificate of Completion for Intellectual Property Studies (Trademarks and Patents)- Denver Paralegal Institute
Denver Paralegal Institute-Certificate of Completion of Paralegal Studies
University of Colorado, B.A., Political Science