Aaron J. Craig
Aaron Craig provides common-sense legal guidance and strategy to help his client manage their businesses and advance their litigation goals. He has experience defending clients in a wide range of general and complex civil matters, particularly in the areas of healthcare technology, consumer protection, multi-district actions and class actions.
Aaron is a seasoned litigator, having worked on various regional and high profile national matters, including complex business disputes, personal injury actions, product liability cases, medical device and malpractice actions, automotive liability cases, bad faith insurance actions and e-discovery matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Aaron was a founding partner of a commercial and tort boutique law firm in Kansas City.
- Northland KC Leadership PAC, Treasurer, 2017-present
- KCMBA Federal Court Advocates Section and Business Litigation Committee Member, 2015-present
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Gary A. Fenner, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, 2009-2011
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Recipient – Employment Law, Pretrial Litigation, and Conflicts of Law
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Creighton University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009
Missouri State University, B.S., cum laude, 2005
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Gary A. Fenner, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri